Artículos por David Cochrane
David Cochrane is main author of the Kepler and Pegasus program. He is the lead programmer and professional astrologer at Cosmic Patterns Software. Daivd is also the author of the Major Life Themes Report, Harmonic Highlights Report, and AstroLocality Report.
David was born May 1, 1949, at 4:26 AM in East Meadow, New York (time zone 5 hours west, daylight savings time observed). He has a BA degree in psychology, was a practicing astrologer in the mid 1970’s and switched to computer programming in the late 1970’s. He still practice astrology at the present time on special cases.
David began his astrology practice in 1973. He is a well known speaker in astrological community and astrological conferences. His lectures are well attended and well received. He is the founder Cosmic Patterns Software Inc., and is the lead software programmer of the development team that makes the Kepler and Pegasus astrology programs. He received a B.A. degree in 1972 with a major in psychology.
David pioneered some new theories of astrological interpretation using harmonics and midpoints in the 1970’s, but since that time has been devoted to developing astrology software. David plans to continue working on the Kepler program for many, many years.
- 108 Steps to Enlightenment
- Accuracy of Direct and Rx Times in Astrology Software
- AstroLocality Magic, A Synthesis of East and West
- Astrology, Science, and Causality
- AstroSignatures in the Gauquelin Data Revealed
- Can Enlightened Consciousness Bring Astrological Knowledge and Wisdom?
- Classical Horary: The Magical Ornament in the Christmas Tree of Life
- Historic Cycles and the Neptune-Pluto Synodic Cycle
- Minor Aspects and Modern Trends
- Scientific and Epistimological and Paradigm Shifts of the Early 1900’s
- The Early History of Astrology Software: A Personal Account
- The Mathematical Basis of Arabic Parts & A Paradigm Shift in Astrology
- The Secret History and Power of Degree Meanings
- The Subjective and the Objective in Astrology: Threads in a Cosmic Tapestry
- The Three Symmetries and Secrets of Astrological Compatibility
- Towards a Proof of Astrology, An AstroSignature for Mathematical Ability
- What is Astrology
- Radical Breakthroughs in 21st Century…
- Cosmic Cybernetics Influences on the Development of Culture
- Accident Research with Midpoints
- Planet Mandalas and a New Kind of Science
- Uranian Astrology and Symmetrical Astrology
- What is Parallax?
- Reassessment of the Mars Effect and Other Planetary Effects
by David Cochrane and David Fink
- A Reanalysis of Landscheidt’s Findings Regarding Mars-Saturn Angles in the Charts of Scientists
- Mars, Jupiter and Saturn Effects of Extraversion/Introversion
by David Cochrane and David Fink
- Astrological Harmonic Patterns as Possible Indicators of Extraversion/Introversion by David Cochrane and David Fink
- A Reanalysis of Theodor Landscheidt’s Findings Regarding Mars-Saturn Angles in Birth Charts of Scientists
- Distribution of Mars in Gauquelin Sectors for Day Charts and Night Charts of Professional Groups
- Gold Price Forecast: Reanalysis
- Did Your Zodiac Sign Change?
- Why Harmonic Properties of Arabic Parts Are Important
- Calendar and Time Changes in Ancient and Modern Times
- Proud To Be A Fringe Theorist
- The Value of Case Studies in Astrology
- Astrologer: “Soul Preservationists”
- Catching The Trane: The Musical Genius ……
- A Quick Introduction to Astrological Research Methods
- Asteroids Features in Kepler and Sirius
- 21st Century Astroogical Thought: A Confusion of Divinitory & Causal Models
- Replication of the Gold Forecast Findings with New Data by David Cochrane and Linda Berry
- Grand Sextiles in Modern Times
- Johannes Kepler, Astronomer and Astrologer